One of my favorite foods is Korean food. I love the tofu pots and all the little side dishes they have that come with all their entrees. I especially like the little fishes, seaweed and anything pickled. No kim chee though... too spicy for me.
We noticed a new Korean restaurant that recently opened in our little city and decided to check it out.
Korean restaurants are known for their spicy tofu pots.
The redder the spicier.. but our kids don't like spice so we chose mild for them. But their mild still looked spicy.
Korean restaurants are known for their little side dishes:
An of course the kalbi spare ribs:
Lastly we ordered an appetizer, beef bulgogi with rice cake. It was as large as an entree. We thought the kids might like this but unfortunately it too was a little bit spicy.
Overall, this was an okay place. Nothing special about it and the big downer was that they don't serve chicken. No chicken on the menu anywhere. No grilled chicken which is one of Emily's favorites. So don't think we'll be returning anytime soon. Bummer since it's so close to our house.
1 comment:
Guess you beat us to this restaurant! I thought of you when we saw this place. There was a huge line outside when we went next door to eat. I'm sorry to hear it wasn't that great...we love chicken too and everything sounds too spicy for me.
Post a Comment