Friday, March 16, 2012

CAS

The fifth grade finally went on a field trip. Their first for the school year. They went to the California Academy of Sciences. It was a beautiful clear day in the City.

This is Emily's class (minus two absent students). 21 students total.
Fifth grade at KHA is a part of the Middle School. She has four teachers which she rotates through throughout the day. One teacher for English and History; one for Science and Math; one for Bible and one for P.E. Most of these students she has been with since Kindergarten. The majority of these students were my kids whom I taught in 3rd grade. They all have a very special place in my heart.

So whenever there is a time where I can spend with them, like a field trip, I do.
The rainforest had birds.. of course,. that is Emily's obsession.
Blue -Necked Tanager
Neon colored fish
A gorgeous nautilus
Up on the garden rooftop, we saw huge red-tailed hawks..
Emily has some great friends!

No comments: