Because I Said So
Maybe it wants to eat YOU!
that's just out-right, bold-faced begging! (is it working?);-)
Cute!Maybe he'll make it a daily lunch date.Patrick
very cute...suprised you are able to take such a nice picture of it before it ran away!
I think this is the same squirrel that visits us often. He actually stayed in that spot for a few minutes. And if I put out peanuts and seed out for him, he'll stay for a while.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Maybe it wants to eat YOU!
that's just out-right, bold-faced begging! (is it working?)
;-)
Cute!
Maybe he'll make it a daily lunch date.
Patrick
very cute...suprised you are able to take such a nice picture of it before it ran away!
I think this is the same squirrel that visits us often. He actually stayed in that spot for a few minutes. And if I put out peanuts and seed out for him, he'll stay for a while.
Post a Comment