Our second ramen restaurant, which also received very high stars on yelp, was called Katana-Ya located downtown and around the corner from our hotel. You can tell it's pretty good by the amount of people standing outside to wait for a table. The street was pretty deserted until you hit this place.
This restaurant was literally the smallest restaurant we have ever eaten in. We counted all the seats which did not go up to 30. There were tables that normally would fit two persons where they crammed five. A tight-squeeze was an understatement.
Luckily, we, a family of four, got seats at the sushi bar. It was much more spacious than the tables.
Something different about this ramen place was that they offered menu items other than ramen. They had rice plates and sushi. Matthew and I ordered combo plates which included a bowl of chasu ramen and another item. Matthew choose a salmon roll while I chose fried rice.
Both were delicious but I still preferred Orenchi.
To Be Continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment