Monday, December 19, 2011

Lots to ExplOre

We went to explore the Exploratorium. (Big thanks to M. & D. for the passes!) The girls have never been there before and the last time my husband I have been there was 20+ years ago.
Honestly, I have no recollection of what the Exploratorium was like. It was like I had erased this place from my memory. So weird that I can't remember this place. I know I've been here numerous times as a child on field trips.

The entrance had these really cool looking columns... look carefully to see something (or one) else.
Their cow eye dissection demonstration was quite interesting. The eye was quite large!


























Would you feel comfortable drinking from this?



Emily HAD to take pictures of more birds. These were beautiful swans.

After explOring, we walked through the beautiful Palace of Fine Arts and drove down the crookedest street.
To Be Continued...

No comments: