My continuing guest blogger, Hannah (Editor's words)
We headed north of Seattle to the Boeing 787, 777 & 747 Assembly Plant Tour.
Today we left the hotel around 7:30. We woke up early to eat breakfast. Then we drove to the Boeing Factory. We took a tour on the factory. It was really interesting.
We were able to see airplanes under various stages of assembly. The building has a moving assembly line where it moves a few inches a minute. The planes are all side by side and looks so small in the huge building.
 |
| The Boeing building is ginormous! It can fit all of Disneyland and it's parking put together. |
After the tour we went to the research lab and took tests on how the 2 different cabins were. At the end we were supposed to pick someone's seating card and I was chosen to pick and I apparently chose myself. Everyone was laughing. I got a gift card to the Boeing store $15.00.
 |
| She got to pick the winner and it was herself! |
I learned some new things, like the engines are located on the wings and the wings are filled with fuel.
 |
| One plane costs around $350,000,000 and that's without engines and seats. |
 |
| Engines are an additional $50,000,000 |
I got some stuff like an airplane wallet, stylist/pen, and some postcards. Next we went out to Z's Burgers. I got a hot dog. It was all cut up and put on to a patty like a burger. It was weird looking.
Then we drove to Vancouver. There was traffic so it took even longer. Once we passed the border there was even more traffic. It took about an 1 hour and 30 min.
 |
| Z's Burgers Coke collection |
Then we finished and got to 3-Goo-Po's house. We were so happy to finally get here.
I really wanted to come see the twins ever since I heard that Matthew's cousin, Stacy was pregnant.
 |
| Emily and cousin Bryce connected quickly. |
 |
| Tate (in the back, Bryce's older brother by 2 minutes) took a while to warm up. |
 |
| Buddy, a doberman pincher, likes all kids. |
We unloaded our things and ate dinner with Auntie Stacy, Uncle Sherman, Uncle Terry, Tate, Bryce, 5- Sook Goong, 5 Sum Po, 3-Goo-Po and 3-Goo-Goong. We had delicious food. It was yummy.
 |
| Always a feast at the Tang's. |
Both Bryce and Tate LOVE their grandpa (aka 5-Sook Goong).
 |
| The twins with their grandpa, 5-Sook-Goong. |
Tate even favors his Goong Goong over everyone, even his parents.
Of course, if your Goong Goong lets you get away with things like using the glass lazy-suzy as a merry go round you'd prefer him too.
Then Dabby, Jj, Uncle Sherman, Auntie Stacy, and I went to the mall to get a SIM card
(for my phone). Then we went to the house and went to sleep.
-Mui Mui Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment