Monday, July 14, 2014

Another One Off to HS

My nephew, Joshua, graduated from 8th grade from King's Academy. He will continue at King's for high school.
Joshua with my family and my parents.
He is extremely smart. I found out he took Geometry in 8th grade and will be taking Algebra 2 Honors as a freshman. (In comparison, I took regular Algebra as a freshman and Geometry as  a sophomore). At the rate he's going he'll take Calculus as a junior.
Joshua is the 'quiet' one out of the three boys. Daniel is the loudest (and biggest) and of course Zachary is a mix of his two brothers.
I took Calculus as a freshman in college and failed miserably! Math was not my forte'.
Time is moving so quickly. Joshua is only 2 months older than Emily. Emily will be graduating 8th grade next June. (She is taking Algebra in 8th grade and Geometry in 9th.)
Joshua graduating from my Homeschool Preschool.
I taught him and Emily when they were 3 before they entered Kindergarten.
Emily and Joshua at 4 years old. Emily is currently taller than Joshua.
On a completely different subject, at my sister's house there are always lots of visitors. She always has 2-3 birds that nest around her house and hatch their eggs annually.
My bird expert says its a black phoebe.
This one had 4 eggs.
They hatched a few weeks later.
This one stayed in it's nest probably because it isn't ready to fly yet. It wasn't very pretty but what newborn baby is right?

No comments: