Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Introducing...

.. a new guest blogger! Hannah hasn't blogged very much but apparently she's got the blogger's itch and has been writing her own posts when on vacation on her Kindle and emails them to us . So I thought why not have her post her thoughts and I'll just add in where needed! I'm sure she'll love your comments too!

We headed to Vancouver to visit some of Matthew's relatives. But instead of flying straight to Vancouver we flew into Seattle and drove the 2.5 hrs across the border. Saves some money on plane tickets. (Editor's Words)

Today we left the house around 10:45. Then we drove to Goong-Goong Po Po's house. Goong-Goong drove us to SF airport. We checked in our big luggage and went through security. We also went to Hudson News to get motion sickness chewable (for kids) medicine. Then we boarded the small Delta plane.

The plane was in line ready to depart. We could see through the plane windows that 5 planes were in line after us. Then this huge plane caught my eye, it was a China Airlines Cargo plane. We were about to take off. The wheels were rolling as fast as a race car. Then we took off. The view was amazing. The flight was about 2 hours. I got ginger ale and pretzels for my snack on the plane.

Then we landed in Seattle,WA. We went to #5 baggage claim to pick up our luggage. Then we took a rental car shuttle to the rental cars. We used the company Alamo. We chose a midsize car which is the color green. It was very clean and fancy. Then we drove to the hotel called Embassy Suites. We checked in to our room which is room #301. We unpacked and got ready to go to the Bellevue shopping center. When we left I got some popcorn and diet coke from the hotel refreshments.
First we went to the restaurant Din Tai Fung. The food was so so good! Then we went shopping at the Bellevue Shopping Mall.We went to all different kinds of shops like Bath and Body Works, camera store, Disney store, Baskin31Robbins, and Made in Washington. Then we drove back to the hotel and went to sleep.

-Mui Mui Blogs

2 comments:

Ah-yee-pao said...

Good blog Hannah. I like it. Reading your blog is like traveling with you. Good job!

CEZ said...

Wow. Ka Wai is writing the blog!I enjoy reading your blog. How can you remember all the details, I can't even remember what I did yesterday!
Mah Mah