Why blog, you ask?
Well, I really enjoy reading people's blogs especially ones that share about what is going on in their everyday lives. I also enjoy reading great writing. Being an avid reader, I like to be sucked into someone else's life story and to be engrossed with their happenings and thoughts: to laugh or get a free tip ('whofongpaid'); to learn ('butterflies' and 'angelayee'); to cry ('graceandrew'); to view gorgeous photos ('jasminestar'); to see gorgeous creations ('mercedesweber'); to grow closer to God ('grace4her'); to see pictures of my family and I on the web ('samfamilynews') or to just appreciate good ol' awesome writing ('boywonder').
For the past few years, I've been sending updates to family and some close friends of what the girls (and us) have been doing. From time to time, other friends (who are not on my distribution list) ask how the girls are doing or how our vacation was etc.. So I forward them my email updates. It was when a friend (after receiving my email update on a vacation) said he enjoyed my writing so much that he forwarded it to his sister (whom I've never met). It was then that I realized that I was actually blogging through the email.
So.. to make a long story short.. this is My First Blog (ever).
I hope you enjoy reading it and I welcome comments and input!!
NOTE: The first couple of blogs will be my 'email updates' so they may be old news to some of you but new news to others. Being the organized-anal-retentive person that I am, I'd like to keep all my writings together in one place which is now.. my official blog spot!
| Here's a sneak peek of a future blog post.. |
2 comments:
Hi Cezanne,
Welcome to the world of blogging! So cool to see you are starting a blog. And I'm glad you enjoy mine! :-) I'm looking forward to reading more!
Angela
Can't wait to hear more from the Cez-pool of your mind. Haha!! Maybe you'll inspire me to start writing again.
Post a Comment