Written on Sept 10, 2009
Hannah started Kindergarten with Mrs. Choy (20 students in her class).. and if Mrs. Choy looked familiar to you.. well she was Emily's 1st grade teacher. Hannah is doing better than expected. She doesn't actually cry but sometimes it looks like she will. Mrs. Choy gives her daily pep talks in helping her stay focused on school and not miss her mommy. I would say she gets 'special' treatment just because her teacher is a good friend of her mommy's. It's also hard because she has to go to school really early and stay late because I'm working. But with her sister there, she does fine. Mrs. Choy also said she is doing MA quality work so she is very pleased. :)
Emily started third grade with Mrs. McDaniel (28 students in her class) and it's the only third grade in the school. I even subbed there this Tuesday. Her teacher is currently on medical leave (please pray for her healing) and they have a long term sub for the next 2 weeks. I'm not available because I'm working in Newark part-time for two weeks in Sept. :(
One last accomplishment: Hannah took off her training wheels and is riding a 2 wheel bike very confidently! She was very excited! Big sis wasn't as excited because she wanted Hannah to wait until she was 7 years old.. like her when she took her training wheels off. Oh well.. everyone has a different time schedule. Mommy learned to ride a 2-wheeler when she was 10.. Uncle Greg learned when he was 30... yep.. everyone is different!
![]() |
| Hannah with Mrs. Choy |
![]() |
| Emily with Mrs. McDaniel |
![]() |
| Hannah riding 2-wheels |




No comments:
Post a Comment