The girls have Spirit Day today. Wear Black and Orange. Since they don't have any Giants gear, we opted for an orange shirt and black pants.
This evening, I will give out these candies to trick-or-treaters.
Yep... that's right... FULL-SIZE candy bars. I've been doing this for a few years now. It helps me count how many kids have come to the house. Everyone gets one bar.
Last year I gave out 150. After my last bar was gone, I had to shut down distribution. (yes there were still kids coming.)
If you come to my house tonight and say 200 to me, I'll give you a special treat!
Happy Candy Day!!

3 comments:
So I got my first trick or treater at 6:15 and it was a steady stream of ding-dongs/frantic knocking until 8:08pm when I gave out my very last candy bar. Didn't even save any for ourselves. Gave out 162 bars! And the street was still filled with kids. Turned off the porch light and the living room light and called it a successful trick or treating night!
well the word is out about your house with the full-size candy bars for sure!!! last year we only had a handful of kids come by. last night we had about 50-60 with a cute "Elmo" granddaughter that dropped by and chose a Tootsie Pop for her candy! it was the first one she had ever had--but she was a prop at rolling it around in her mouth. it was a new flavor--blueberry--and her lips quickly turned blue! love the girls' orange tops!
Only Cez would have had her candy bars all lined up neatly!!
sus
Post a Comment