Two of the younger ones are from my dad's youngest sister's (Aunt Brenda and Uncle Dede) family.
Stefanie and Steven
They were so cute when they were little. My cousin Cheryl and I would play and take care of them.
Now they have become parents themselves. Sigh... I am so proud of them. And their boys are adorable. I get to dote on the little ones without needing to have any more of my own. YEAH!
Steven with his son, Brendan, and Stef with her son, Jackson
![]() |
| Stef with her husband Pete and Jackson |
| My baby cousin has her own baby now! |
| This is my Daddy with Jackson. He's a Grand Uncle? He sure loves babies!! I so appreciate his love for kids!! |



1 comment:
that picture of your dad is priceless! i grew up with one cousin...and a 'step'cousin--much older than us. i am so thankful that my kids have lots of cousins (LOTS) and enjoy getting together with each other's families...even if they aren't close in proximity.
Post a Comment