Our first stop was at the Dole Plantation. We didn't do the world's largest maze but we did stop to have some of the pineapple soft serve and checked out their gift shop. We even got to watch a pineapple cutting demonstration.
| Did you know that after you cut your pineapple, you need to rinse it with water first before eating? That way you get rid of the acid that collects on the pineapple. |
The second stop was Giovanni's Famous Shrimp. Very messy, expensive but delicious. This garlic shrimp platter was $13.
Our third stop was BBQ Corn (Island style-tons of salt pepper and some other type of seasonings). Delicious... until after my first bite I found a worm. But I just flicked it off and kept on eating. Yep... so unlike me but hey.. I'm in Hawaii! It changes people!
Delish!
Keep reading... there's more to come...
REMINDER: Keep commenting... your name might be the lucky one!


4 comments:
I'm very impressed about you brushing off that worm!
...yep--unlike you, but i'm proud of you! that worm woulda done me in for that piece!
I had a good laugh about that worm. I would do the same! Hai Tin's corn looks yummy. I love any style of cooking corn. I could eat corn every day!
Yes i was impressed with myself! I didn't want to toss the corn. I paid $3 for it!!
Mom.. you and Ba would have enjoyed the corn!
Post a Comment