Spirit Week continues and it's Super Hero Day. The kids got to dress up as their favorite or made-up superhero!
Can you guess what Emily was?
She was BirdGirl. She used her a towel as her cape. I clipped some of her decorative birdies on it and on her hair. Her daddy put a bunch of feathers throughout her hair and she wore a bird whistle around her neck. That's her super power. She can call and talk to all the birds.
Her good friend Adrianne was The Green Machine. She helps nature. A perfect pair!
Her friend Caryn, was Hello Kitty Girl! Yes, they were very creative!!




3 comments:
did the parents have as much fun as it looks like the girls had?!!
So cute!
I just came across a birding blog that made me think of Emily. It's from the Audubon Society, specific to the Pacific flyway. Here's the address in case she'd like to read it:
http://www.audublog.org/
Valerie, I know! Emily didn't really want to do anything but I was so excited and started to think up all kinds of cools things she could wear but she thought it was too much. She didn't want the cape/towel but I said what's a superhero without a cape? Not very creative! On Twin day she was so against wearing her glasses. It was perfect since her friend Caryn wears glasses. She thought wearing the same pants and shirt were enough! What kind of spirit was that? I have to admit.. I was never like this when I was a kid since I never had any resources to use nor anyone cheering me on to participate (aka my parents).
Kay.. thanks for the link. I know she'll love to read it!
Post a Comment