It's been six months since I started this blog. This blog has been a wonderful opportunity for me to document my family's happenings and whatever is mulling through my muddled mind. It's been a great way of expressing my thoughts and opinions in word.
Thank you for taking the time to read my writings and commenting your thoughts on them. I am so appreciative of the two-way dialog. (Note: I sometimes respond to your comment with a comment from me so check back on that post you commented on.) I am also thankful that I am able to eventually make this blog (including your comments) into a book for my girls to read when they are all grown up.
As a thank you, I am giving away a BIG prize to one of you. Whenever any of you comment on any of my posts this month, I will submit your name in a drawing. The more times you comment, the more times your name is entered into the drawing.
Note that the comments need to be on a blog post. Some of you email me directly your comments. I appreciate your feedback but for this contest the comments need to be published on the blog to be eligible for the prize.
One month from today, I will randomly draw a winner! Good-Luck and keep on reading and commenting!
Just curious, besides my husband and daughter, who else has read all 100 of my posts? Pop me a 'I did!' if you have. (I don't expect many to have read all 100 so that's why I'm curious to see who has.)
No blog post of mine cannot not include a picture so I'll leave you with some pictures of our holiday gatherings:
| Matthew's family at Christmas 2011 |
| My family at Christmas 2011 |
11 comments:
100 out of 100 for me.
This has been a great way to keep up with you all!
Great writing and great pix, too!
How did you guys take the Ma Family picture? What tripod would hang onto the railing?
Does Cez's Dad smile?
The camera on the tripod sits on the railing in the loft and looks down to us. My dad is a traditional Chinese poser. :) No.. he smiles.. unfortunately this pic he wasn't. Matthew deleted all the other versions so I wasn't able to see how the other ones were.
Congrats on the 100! Your post made me curious as to how many I have written. 200 exactly. I lost track Of course I have been doing this four times as long and have twice as many posts...there is a word problem in there somewhere. Too bad I teach kindergarten now! Also, how are you going to "book" this? I want to do that for the kids but am unsure of the process.
Way To Go!
Jeff
Two chances.
Three...just kidding. Congrats again!
Ok Jeff.. "That's enough!".. heehee I'm sure you say that to all your kids! Yes.. you can make your blog into a published book. You can use blurb.com or blogspot has their own blog2print capability. Here's the link: http://blogspot.sharedbook.com/blog2print/googleblogger/index.html :) Thanks for commenting!
i did! =) read all 100, that is...
Thanks for the link, And I am nearly positive that the only person who has read all of my 200 posts is Sylvia (forced reading still counts right?)
Amos and Nancy.. you both are AWESOME readers! Thank you!
Jeff.. I'll try to read all 200! I'm a bit behind since Lauretta only told me about your blog in September. You should ask your hundreds of readers who has read all 200. You might be surprised that it's not only Sylvia!
I did, of course! :)
Post a Comment