Friday, January 27, 2012

Nothing Bundt Cakes

Okay... you get the picture. I love food! Especially sweet things.. like pastries!
This little gem of a store just opened in my town!

The first time I had a bundt cake from this store was when my sister brought some over to share. They were little pieces of heaven! So delish and so many flavors to choose from!

I brought two home: red velvet and marble. These are bundtettes.. just the right size for two to share. Or just eat it all yourself. That's okay too! I think my favorite is the pecan-praline.

Red Velvet Bundtette
Marble Bundtette
Full Cake on display
They were so good that I wanted to share them with my friends. I knew I could not get one for everyone so I bought a dozen bundtinis (snack size) to share with the staff at school/church. They were a big hit!

Yes, it's missing one .. I had to save one for myself you know! Wouldn't you?
ONGOING CONTEST... remember I will enter your name with each comment you post on anything I've written through February 9 . Random winner will receive a BIG prize!

7 comments:

valerie clubb said...

'Nothing Bundt Cake'! ha--cute name! are they as yummy as they look? we have Starz Cupcakes in our neck of the woods--but after a few tries, we've noticed that pretty much all the cupcakes are more dry than moist. however, you will have to come over the hill and try something fresh from our Gayle's Bakery in Capitola!!!

BigO said...

We like them better than the cupcake stores. They are a little bigger and less expensive. We go to the one in Dublin.

Grace Lee said...

Are they worth the money? In the South Bay, there's a lot of cupcake places and it's about $3.25 each. In Palo Alto we have Sprinkles.

theyews said...

LOL, I can't read your blog without getting hungry! Too bad i don't live closer, or I would be trying out all the places you write about.

Patrick

CEZ said...

Overpriced cupcakes are nothing compared to these gems! Soooooo much better tasting.. Super moist.. Much bigger... And not too expensive.. $3.95 for a bundtette. I'll tell you what.. Those of you who dont live in my city come out to visit me.. I'll treat you to a bundtette! Those who live here you should go grab one asap! You might want to go back to try the other flavors too! I did!

nn said...

yummy! do they ship across the country? ;)

CEZ said...

Nancy.. I wish they did. I would send one out to you if i could but its perishable. If you have some free time there is a store in Sandy Springs which is only 20 min away from Atlanta. At least thats closer than here. Matthew went to snowboard in Sierra this past Monday. Lots of fresh powder. Were you able to get some runs in while you were home?