| Yes, we are serious in celebrating the new year!?! |
The gang got together post New Years' to catch up with one another and of course, eat up a storm.
All 27 of us (minus Lisa down south and Doris who was ill) got comfortable in my house for a shin-dig extravaganza! We had all the adults in the family room and the kids in the garage this time. Some are high schoolers now who came with their instruments in tow and had a mini-jam session in the loft!
One neat super fun thing we learned was from Stu. He showed us a new iphone app that he got called 'Action Movie'. It's soo funny! Check out our homemade action movies! The first two are starring Kyle and JD.
It was so hilarious that we could not stop laughing! Since it was recorded on the iPhone we had to all gather around the phone to watch the video. Now that's what I call having a BLAST!
5 comments:
Love that first picture of the serious picture.
The action movie was a blast with everyone that I've shown it to as well (parties, work, son).
If get an Apple TV, then the iPhone video could be shown on your new TV! I'm a few steps away from that myself, I only have a 27" CRT with mono sound. LOL.
Looks like a great time was had by all.
-Patrick
Oh my goodness, that is so hilarious.
A bunch of Chinese people getting bombed by a car. Only at your house. Hope you'll fix those blast craters when we come over.
Thanks for the showing the movies!
Thank you for all the fun and showing the movies. I really enjoyed them.
You're supposed to look serious, not angry. There's a difference. Loved the videos.
Post a Comment