A Follow-Up from blog post: Do You See What I See?
So I tried on my 11th pair of contacts. This was actually the same prescription as my 9th pair. But you get the picture.. it's not clear! The 10th pair I couldn't see far very clearly; this 11th pair I can't see close very clearly.
Well.. I tried the bi-focal/multifocal contacts and unfortunately they did not fully work for me. Great idea though and technically it would have been perfect but of course sometimes the grass doesn't look greener on the other side!
So I'm going back to monovison contacts and adjusting one of lenses to be more 'reading' friendly (aka lowering the power on my left).
Thankfully my optometrist is a very patient man who is willing to try out different options with me until I am satisfied. The contacts aren't perfect but what truly is... right?
No comments:
Post a Comment