Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Last First Day of School

Today is Emily's LAST First Day of School.. (and I forgot to even post last year's first day of school oh well..) It's her Senior Year and she's driving herself. No more chauffeuring her but I still have one that I need to drive..
Emily's Buick Verona and even has a reserved parking space at school! Life as a Senior has perks!
Hannah started her Freshman year at FCS (yes, a different high school than her big sister!) 2-1/2 weeks ago and even as a 0 period.. start time 7:00am! Yikes!
Hannah's Freshman Year.. Emily as a Freshman also.
No worries.. she'll be eligible to practice diving next summer! YIKES again!

2 comments:

theyews said...

No Way!!! I can't believe she's a senior and driving herself to school. I hope it is an amazing year for both of them.

Valerie Clubb said...

what an exciting (emotional) year this will be for you, Mom! the chicks are closer to flying the nest and spreading their wings. love you!