We finally got the chance to check this much-Instagrammed, very-hyped, hard-to get-tickets-to museum!
 |
| The Wongs girls joined us with a few of their friends |
Before you enter into the fun you have to chose an ice cream name for yourself.. I was "Lavender Cez". The first stop is tasting their homemade ice cream flavors.
 |
| I liked the vanilla |
Then you get to swing on three different swing backgrounds.
 |
| I haven't been on an actual swing in ages.. almost forgot what to do! LOL! |
Then dive into a sprinkle pool. Literally..
 |
| Yes I found sprinkles everywhere when I got home! |
Next is a magnetic wall of letters ... you eat more ice cream.. this time it's soft serve.. after you answer the question: what would you change in the world? I said eradicate human trafficking.
Take more entertaining pictures...
Ride a circus animal or unicorn whichever you prefer..
Grab some cotton candy.. after you text an encouraging message to someone
Crawl into a hidey room that is wall to wall mirrors after you get a Popsicle of some kind. Answer another question: what is your favorite place to be? I said my home!
More pics in a lifesize gummy bear room
End in the rainforest room where you are served green tea mochi ice cream after you answer another question of which I completely forgot what it was.
 |
| Emily's mochi was in that huge napkin |
I guess I had enough ice cream for the day..
1 comment:
My friend that runs an AirB&B kept finding this confetti in her units. She finally figured out it was the sprinkles from the Ice Cream Museum. It looks like you had a lot of fun - and a good sugar rush!
Post a Comment