Sunday, December 31, 2017

Gratitute IMHO

All through the month of December until Christmas I posted on Instagram (@mamacez2017) a picture-a-day of something or someone I was thankful for that God has blessed me with. I didn't want to go into this Christmas season with the attitude of 'what am I going to get' but to continue the Thanksgiving sentiment of what I am grateful for because let's just be honest.. we have a lot to be grateful for compared to many in the world. Most importantly is who God gave to us, his only Son to be born human as we did; suffered and experienced life as we do; but died for us because He chose to; so that we can have eternal life with Him. God gifted us His Son. No gift can compare.

I am realizing that life is not easy and it is definitely harder to live it alone. So the majority of what I am thankful for is the people who are/were in my life because I know that each one is/has been in my life for a reason. Good or bad.. each has influenced me to be the person that I am today.

So below are just a plethora of people that I am deeply grateful for IMHO:















I know that there are many many more. I am deeply grateful for all of you I call friend.

May this coming new year be filled with people that you are/can be grateful for.  Happy 2018!

No comments: