Since we were in Orlando for the cruise we might as well check out Disney World. We crammed four parks in 2-1/2 days! Let's speed through it...
First off I have to thank Cousin-in-law Elaine who planned and researched extensively on how we can successfully see and do everything we want to in such a short period of time. I so LOVED that another person other than me was planning this trip!
 |
| Here is Tate or Bryce (I cannot tell them a part) checking in to the park with his Magic band. |
Magic Bands were ... magical! Everything at Disney World can be linked electronically. Our tickets were tied to our bands that we wore. Fast Passes were booked 30 days in advance and used to get us on to the rides efficiently with minimal wait. Professional photographs and ride pics were loaded to our account on our bands.
 |
| This was Expedition Everest.. can you find Matthew and the girls? |
Animal Kingdom was our first stop right after we disembarked the Disney Dream and it was sunny and rainy at the same time.
We went on a safari and the most amazing animal I saw were the bats. They were so darn interesting looking at them up close.
The 'piece de la resistance' was the Tree of Life which lit up at night!
Second stop was Magic Kingdom.
It was magical and beautiful in a different way than Disneyland.
 |
| At Disneyland its Sleeping Beauty's castle. |
First off this was Cinderella's castle and it lit up so beautifully at night!
 |
| It was stunningly gorgeous! |
Third stop was Hollywood Studios where Tower of Terror still exists, and there is a miniature Star Wars land.
 |
| Tower of Terror |
 |
| Wanted to see how Princess Leia felt. |
Last stop was Epcot..
 |
| Japan was my favorite country especially the shopping part! |
We had to have the Turkey leg in which our whole family, all 13 of us, shared!
 |
| Elaine and I before we devoured this bad boy! |
They had a miniature aquarium in Epcot also.
 |
| The boys were adorable in the shark named Bruce! |
This is how we felt after the festivities!
 |
| Uncle Pat and one of the boys.. not sure which one unless I see their shoe colors. |
|
|
Hannah has vlogged each day for our enjoyment. If you'd like to see our 7-day Disney packed vacation in 7 mini videos, please let me know by commenting below and I'll send you her YouTube channel with the links.
1 comment:
okay, where were you hiding on Tower of Terror???
looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment