I did not realize I have not posted a single post this new year! Sure shows you how dedicated I am about blogging! I actually am not motivated to blog for some reason but am reminded by my daughters that there is still a lot to write about.
On Christmas Day, we were at sea. Literally some where in the Atlantic Ocean. We were on a 4-night Disney cruise to the Bahamas with Matthew's Vancouver aunt and uncle, cousins and their families. It was the first cruise for the little ones: almost 4-year old twin princes and a just turned 1-year old princess.
I must say Disney is the best in cruise lines. The room was big and comfy; service was top notch; food was absolutely delish; and it had a clean wholesome feel that other cruise lines don't have.
 |
| Our oceanview room |
Since it was a Christmas cruise, the attendees went all out decorating their cabins. Star Wars was a popular theme especially since "Rogue One" just came out in the theaters.
 |
| We couldn't believe some people brought these blowups on board! |
The Disney feel was showcased throughout the ship.
 |
| Beautiful mosaics are all along the ship. |
 |
| The famous Millennium Falcon in the Children's play area. Matthew and cousin, Sherman are fighting the AT-AT. |
 |
| Pool area with the very popular AquaDuck waterslide that everyone loved! |
Our first stop was Nassau, Bahamas.
 |
| The weather was perfect and so beautiful! |
We visited the Nassau Zoo (Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center) where flamingos roamed the grounds freely.
 |
| The flamingos were still considered 'wild' and will bite. This one unfortunately pecked Tate's face. He was NOT a happy camper. |
The 2nd stop was to Disney's private island, Castaway Cay.
 |
| Matthew's cousin Stacy and moi! |
 |
| See my foot? That's how close the stingrays were swimming to me! |
 |
| Matthew and the girls with cousin Stacy, her husband Terry and the boys. Fish were swimming all around our feet! |
It was weird to celebrate Christmas in warm balmy weather knowing that back home it was cold , raining or snowing.
 |
| Pirates Night! |
I loved this picture that cousin Elaine took of me on the ship.
NEXT UP: Disney World - 4 Parks in 2-1/2 Days (aka EXHAUSTION!)
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing all those nice photos. I like the 2 girls with the ship background and yours at the end. Must be a very memorable trip with the horrible flight!
Post a Comment