As 2016 comes to a close, I want to thank those who take such good care of me. I am deeply grateful for them, some whom I have been seeing for most of my adult life. They care for me physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually. I have gotten to know each of them personally and am blessed to call each of them 'dear friend'. I'm not very good with change and when I find a professional that I like, I want to hang onto them forever!
Two people who have been caring for me are my financial advisor, Roman Quisol who's been handling our finances for 23 years and Dr. Colleen Kavanagh, my OBYGN, for 16 yrs since Emily was born (both not pictured).
Below are my dentist, my optometrist and my physical therapist.
 |
| Dr. Leslie Hsu (dentist-22 yrs); Dr. Gary Louie (optometrist-7 yrs) and Denise Gutierrez (physical therapist-15 yrs) |
Other super important people that I see more regularly than those above:
my massage therapist, hair stylist and manicurist.
 |
| Shelley Lejander (massage therapist-8 yrs); Gary Valenti (hair stylist-5 yrs) and Lynn Tran (manicurist-4 yrs) |
The newest one on my list is Jaina J., my IMX-Pilates instructor for the past 4 months. She's helped strengthen my core, increase my flexibility and helped take inches off of me.
 |
| Unfortunately Jaina is leaving for veterinarian school in the Caribbean on Jan 1. I will miss her so! |
Last but not least are some very important woman who have influenced my life spiritually: It started with Christine Yee who was my discipler in college; to Sandy Housley our former Women's Ministries Director at FCC; to Valerie Clubb, our former Adult Pastor's wife at FCC and now to Christine Ingebretson, FCC's Associate Minister, who has been mentoring me and it's been such a joy learning and working with her. She keeps me real and speaks truth to me with love and kindness. And Ana Morjig is my co-leader for the past 17 bible studies at FCC. It's been a blessing to co-lead with her and I always learn a lot from her.
 |
| Christy (mentor-6 yrs) and Ana (co-bible study leader-9 yrs) |
As I enter into my 50's, I don't want to take for granted those who care for my well-being. So I thank them from the bottom of my heart.
And I thank YOU for reading and following my blog. It does take work for me to write these posts and I am thankful to l know that it's being read other than me and my husband! I appreciate your comments. Feedback can make my day!
May you go into the new year feeling blessed for those that care for you!
1 comment:
Well written! Good job! I enjoy reading your blog all these years.
Post a Comment