I rarely went to any collegiate games when I was in college. Maybe one CAL football game... I think.
This past week we went to a Stanford Women's Volleyball game. Yes... we went into enemy territory!
But it was for a very good cause. Our god-daughter, Mandy was singing the national anthem for the game! An opportunity of a lifetime for her that we just could not miss!
We even got VIP seating with free water bottles!
A first collegiate game for my girls too! Emily played girls volleyball in junior high but she said after watching this game it's nothing compared to college-level. They played like 'professionals' she said. AND the majority of the players were at least 6 feet tall! Did not know that height was important! If volleyballers were this tall, I wonder how tall their basketball players were.
Proud Uncle and cousins
Mandy hit it out of the ballpark! Or court that is..
Proud Mom and Dad
And the game was pretty good too! A nail biter against Arizona.. they lost 3-1.
Check out Mandy's vocals here below:
Happy 22nd Birthday to our Munchkin!!
Does Uncle Gow Gow have 'enough' pictures with her?
It's amazing how Munchkin become the beautiful Mandy! She is the blessing to all your families! I am thankful that uncle Guw Guw has close relationship with her family.
1 comment:
It's amazing how Munchkin become the beautiful Mandy! She is the blessing to all your families! I am thankful that uncle Guw Guw has close relationship with her family.
Post a Comment