Friday, October 10, 2014

Super Silly Fun Land

One of our favorite movies surprisingly was "Despicable Me". I wasn't too thrilled with the trailer so we never planned on watching it. We watched it as a bargain movie when we were in Reno and loved it! When we heard there was a "Despicable Me"mini-theme park at Universal we couldn't wait to check it out!
Check out the minions on the building!
Super Silly Fun Land
I think this is "Paul". I can't tell them apart. They all look the alike. Just like Asians.
In front of Miss Haddy's Home for Girls facade
It was here that we met Margo and Edith
I think this is "Tim" in front of Mr. Gru's car
This is supposed to be the same game where Agnes wins the fluffy unicorn but it's not exactly the same as the movie.
I think this is "Lary"
Universal is easily done in one day. Nothing like Disneyland where you'd need 2-3 days to cover the parks. We went when LA schools were back in session so it wasn't crowded and thankfully it wasn't too hot.

NEXT UP: The Endeavor

2 comments:

Mom said...

Very nice ! Must be really fun.

valerie c. said...

yep--I think I need you as a tour guide/ride pal next time Daniel and I think of going to SoCal for "fun"!