My continuing guest blogger, Hannah (Editor's words)
Today we woke up around 10:30. Dabby left at 5:00am (
way) earlier than we did to drive up a mountain with 5-Sook Goong and some of his friends. Then when Dabby came back home we woke up.
 |
| I 'heard' that they were driving up to speeds of the three digit zone but don't quote me on it! |
Matthew tagged along with one of his Uncle Pat's (5-Sook) early morning rides with his friends to Squamish. They all rode motorcycles while Matthew took his uncle's Mini Cooper.
 |
| Apparently this is a limited edition. Only 2,000 in North America. |
 |
| His Uncle also has a trailer that can hold 10 bikes! |
My chest was itching so so much that we had to get some benadryl for me at London Drugs. Then we went out to lunch at Double Double Restaurant. I was very drowsy as so I didn't feel well. It was because of the medicine. Then after that we went to the Aberdeen Mall. First we went to Daiso. Then we went to this Hobby shop where I saw a lot of Rilakkuma stuff. I saw squishes there! I was so excited. They were squishes I've been wanting. They were so expensive so I didn't get them. I wanted the Rilakkuma toast, macroon, waffle, crepe, Hello Kitty biscuit, and the Rilakkuma sandwich. Next we went to this garage sorta hobby store. Then we went to get a bubble waffle. Then we went to Chapters and bought some stuff like stuffed animals. Then we went to Cookworks to find tongs but they sold out. So we went to McDonalds to get a medium fry for me.
 |
| These pineapple buns (bows) were to die for! At Lido's across from Aberdeen Mall. I bought 6! |
Then we went back to the house to rest then we went to visit Tate and Bryce.
 |
| The twins have an incredible set-up here. Check out the homemade utility play wall |
 |
| And playroom! |
 |
I usually can tell them apart but in this photo I can't. I think Bryce is on the left and
Tate on the right (he's usually the mischievous one). |
Then we went to the Richmond Night Market. When Uncle Sherman was trying to park there was a lot that was blocked off by cars.
 |
| It totally felt like I was in HK! |
Every summer, there is a night market in Richmond, a suburb in Vancouver (aka the Hong Kong of North America).
Some people could not move their cars to exit. It was really crowded, busy and complicated. I got chicken fawn fawn, hand pulled noodles with fried beef and mushroom, boba drink (hard bobas, wrong ordering, seeds), and a blue raspberry lemonade. After that we looked at the stores and saw a lot of Rilakkuma stuff I liked.
 |
| Matthews cousin, Sherman and Stacy along with Sherman's girlfriend, Elaine took us to check this all out! |
 |
| This is an ice cream cane.. the cane is made out of puffcorn (like sugar pop cereal) and is filled with soft serve ice cream. Supposedly a favorite in South Korea! |
Then we went back to the house and went to sleep.
-Mui Mui Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment