19 years ago when we got married, my parents gifted us with these two precious household items.
But a few years ago I started to notice these machines did not run like it used to:
- The dryer broke down 2-3 times; it would run but there was no heat; my husband would fix it but it took twice as long to dry.
- The washer made very loud sounds especially when it was filling up with water; it was so loud that you could hear it from inside the house upstairs!
- Lastly my whites didn't look white after a washing and I felt that the clothes just swished around in water and not getting any cleaner.
So we researched and hunted for a new washer and dryer. After taking to numerous people and checking out the appliance stores, we narrowed it down to what we wanted.
That was a year ago. And FINALLY we got our new set!
We wanted to get a good price for it so we waited for them to go on sale. But whenever it was they were either back ordered or we waited too long and the sale passed or the sale price wasn't low enough etc..
Finally I gave in and told Matthew to just BUY IT!
The girls were so excited to have a new entertainment system!
It takes very little to entertain themselves!




1 comment:
Oh how I miss good old American-sized washer and dryer units! At least I have an ayi who does all our laundry so I don't have to complain about each load being the equivalent of one outfit in our tiny Chinese washer! Ugh! Everything is bigger in America!
Post a Comment