Because I Said So
Perhaps it's time that Emily holds her own workshops for this creative art that she's so good at.Grace
She’s got great vision to be able to paint such detail into tiny nails! -beautiful – can’t wait to see what Thanksgiving and Christmas will look like!Auntie Cheryl
Once again, she is amaaaaaaaaaazing!! What talent!!!Thanks for sharing!!CH
hahahha sooo cuteE
I love it!!!CC
Very creative!Mom
That is awesome!!! I love it! :)JM
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Perhaps it's time that Emily holds her own workshops for this creative art that she's so good at.
Grace
She’s got great vision to be able to paint such detail into tiny nails! -beautiful – can’t wait to see what Thanksgiving and Christmas will look like!
Auntie Cheryl
Once again, she is amaaaaaaaaaazing!! What talent!!!
Thanks for sharing!!CH
hahahha sooo cute
E
I love it!!!
CC
Very creative!
Mom
That is awesome!!! I love it! :)JM
Post a Comment