I never was into nail polish nor getting my nails painted when I was younger. I actually bit my nails all the time and so they are currently now little stubs like a child's. My husband's nails are long and beautiful (for a guy). Strong and nicely shaped for color. But no he's not into manicures...
... but my daughter is.
Check out all this color and nail accessories.
You'd think this was in one of those Vietnamese/Chinese nail salons but no...
It's actually my guest bathroom.
My daughter's nails are quite beautiful (for a 13 year old) and she definitely got them from her Daddy.
So Emily has a new artistic canvas..
 |
| Good minions from Despicable Me |
 |
| Good and Evil Minions from Despicable Me 2 |
 |
| Disneyland |
 |
| Totoros from My Neighbor Totoro |
 |
| Family of Totoros |
 |
| Butterfly Wings |
 |
| Ready for LegoFest |
 |
| Stripes are in! |
 |
| Mermaid scales |
 |
| .... with decals |
The latest are personal decals! She printed out her own decals to put onto her nails.
Check out the tutorial (using BunnYee pictures) she made for her friends.
10 comments:
Amazing!
Auntie Cheryl
Thanks for sharing this with me. I am in awe of her talent!
Mrs. I
wow! very cool!
wow! very cool!
I saw her Minion nails pop up on Pinterest! Crazy! I just bought nail polish in London (teal and chartreuse) and painted my nails for the first time since I was about ten years old. What a silly souvenir, right? But fun! So creative!
Amazing! I'm a bit of a nail fanatic as well. But I'm not nearly as good as she is at the nail art part.
Ask her if she knows about Seche Vite. It is a top coat that will dry your nails to a hard finish in about 5 minutes.
Yes Kay here is Emily's response: "I used to use Seche Vite before I found out that it has some bad chemicals in it. Even though it dries fast, glossy, and smudge-proof, I am testing some other brands out. Seche Vite also costs a lot! Many famous you tubers and bloggers use Seche Vite, but about 1/5th use another brand mostly because of its shrinkage." She also discovered using that may cause damage to the nervous system.. but that is not confirmed so don't quote me on it.
oh my goodness. those are some beautiful and cute nails. I only paint my nails once or twice a year, mostly during football season. I'm too lazy and I tend to ruin my nails 5 minutes after I paint them. I got to take some lessons from Emily. what is that decal that she use to print her own designs? do you buy that at a arts & crafts store?
Wow! I hadn't heard about that about Seche Vite. You are an amazing girl, Emily Ma. I'm so impressed by you!
Do you use stamping plates and fimo canes?
Post a Comment