Of course as the summer ends we headed a few more times to the water park (got to get my monies worth you know with these season passes).
This time with Owen and Grace and their two girls, Faith and Hope along with my friend Helen and her girls.
![]() |
| Grace, Hope and Helen |
![]() |
| Celebrating Faith's birthday again at the water park (we took her last year too) |
![]() |
| Faith's birthday red velvet cupcake from Truckin' Sweets! |
Lastly we breakfasted with my cousin Henry who was home for a few days. He is in seminary at Dallas Theological Seminary. The FIRST of my family to pursue full time ministry!! PTL!! (He and his brother Jason accepted the Lord in their hearts when they were in junior high at my old church on an Easter Sunday many moons ago!)
![]() |
| Henry is here with Josephine... his girlfriend and I hope soon to be fiancee/wife. We are waiting.. No pressure Henry! |
I don't think I had ever had so many people in my family room before!






No comments:
Post a Comment