Wednesday, March 13, 2013

CNY

To celebrate the Year of the Snake, we went out to dinner to eat yummy food at BK Bistro. The place was packed and was reservations only.

Emily with her grandparents and cousins. Not sure where Hannah went.
steamed shanghai style dumplings
dried scallop with yellow chive soup
roasted peking duck with buns
sauteed egg white with scallop over broccoli
steamed empress clam with bean thread in garlic sauce

sauteed pea sprouts
braised mushrooms with seasonal veggies
beef short ribs with honey pepper sauce
braised e-fu noodle with mushroom
I forgot to take pictures of three additional dishes: diced duck meat with lettuce wraps,  honey glazed walnut prawns and red bean soup for dessert. I was so busy eating that by the time I remembered to take a picture of the dish it was almost all gone! Everything was delicious!

1 comment:

valerie c. said...

all i can say is "wow--that's a lot of food!" ( i would have known it was Year of the Snake if we were still living in Milpitas! it was barely a blip on the radar over here!)