I am very thankful for Family. I truly believe that we were given the family that we have for a reason. Family ... people we cannot take for granted. We can better understand ourselves, our parents and their parents if we see, understand and accept who they are, how they were raised and who their relatives were: what their personalities are/were like, what their struggles and triumphs were etc.. I mean, blood is thicker than water... and if you're wondering how a person has that strange or unique characteristic? Well... look at who they are related to. I'm sure you'll find someone in the family having that very same trait.
Each family member behind us (a generation back) did something ... good or not so good... that helped put us where we are at today. It was not easy. (Who says life is easy?) But everyone did the best they could with what they had.
It is up to us to build on their triumphs and provide a new way of our children and their kids etc..
![]() |
| He graciously lent us the use of his Challenger (I call it his mid- life crisis car) when we were there. |
![]() |
| Gathering at the airport ready to go back home |
![]() |
| The girls with their YehYeh/Matthews' dad. It's always a blessing and treat when the girls get to travel with their grandparents. |




2 comments:
yep! family: got to love 'em!
(so "YehYeh" IS grandfather! that's what Laneya & Kay-Lee call Daniel every so often!)
:-)
Yes, it is up to us to choose our friends, the way of life ext. Our personality, our success have a lot to do with our daily choices.
Post a Comment