Thursday, November 29, 2012

She's 18!

My little Munchkin is a legal adult!

It was just yesterday that we celebrated her 1st birthday!



This picture was in one of our very first Christmas newsletters.

Now she just celebrated her 18th!
Is Kyle really that much taller than her? He really is a 'Big Fella'!
She is a great playmate and babysitter for the girls...

Here she is with all but one of her girl cousins...next year she will head off to college..
Sigh... they grow up so fast and I'm tearing up as I write this. I am so very very proud of my goddaughter who has become a young lady who loves God. I  know that He has great plans for her future!


2 comments:

mom said...

I forgot how small Munchkin was when I first met her in your house by the Civic car. But I still remember how she served us tea at your house. I am glad KY and KW have close relationship with Munchkin as cousin and friend!

Pete said...

The first thing that strikes me is how you and Matt look exactly the same now as you did in the pic from Mandy's first birthday!