Hannah had a dream and she wrote about it the following morning:
Not sure where she comes up with these antics! But, of course, my dreams (if I remember them) never made sense either! She actually woke up early on her own and typed this all out and read it to us when we finally woke up. (It was Saturday morning... our only sleeping-in day of the week!) She'll love to hear your thoughts.. so please comment!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
1 comment:
Hannah,
Your dream reminds me a little of the story of The Borrowers. Have you ever read the books? When I was in 5th grade, my teacher read to our class one chapter a week--and I could hardly wait for the next week to come to find out what happened next!
Your story is very detailed--that is the sign of a great writer! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment