Friday, February 10, 2012

We've Got A Winner!

My randomly chosen winner for my 100th Blog Post Contest is...Valerie Clubb!

Congratulations my dear friend! Valerie posted the most comments of everyone during the month-long contest! She must have really wanted to win! And she did!

Thank you everyone for reading and commenting. I so enjoyed the comments and tried to respond to many of them.

Keep on reading and look for another future contest!

Oh.. what did she win? She won a $50 gift card to a store of her choosing!

Don't know about you but I always prefer to get a gift card to a store that I actually like shopping at. So my philosophy is if I'm getting you a gift, I want to get it at a place that you want to spend it at.  And most retailers almost always have a website where you can purchase a gift card online and have it either mailed or emailed to your address. Super convenient!
Hannah picked the name out of the bag. She was excited to read it was Valerie. You see, Valerie is actually her classmate, Laneya's, grandma. She only knows her as Laneya's Grandma. Laneya's mommy is Ariel who is Valerie's daughter.  Ariel was Emily and Hannah's preschool teacher when they were each 5 and 4 respectively. What a small world huh?
Their last Sunday at FCC 2005.
I, on the other hand, know Valerie as a precious mentor, and wife to one of our favorite former pastors at FCC, Pastor Daniel, who was our Adults Pastor. Both of them led an awesome FCC Marriage Conference in Santa Cruz many moons ago that we were privileged to attend. The Clubbs are still very special people in our lives.

So Congratulations again Valerie and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

1 comment:

valerie clubb said...

i immediately burst out laughing when i saw i was the winner!!! i enjoy reading your blogs--and i thought, what the heck, give it a go and wouldn't it be funny if i was the winner??!
let's get together soon so we can visit, okay? and "wow"! i am excited about your very generous, fun gift! hugs to the girls