Thursday, August 31, 2017

Warriors Live

It's been quite a while since I've posted on this blog. I've been enjoying posting on Instagram.. short or long posts with pictures about once a day. It's much easier that writing on the blog but I know that I need to keep this blog going for my girls so I will try to post the more significant posts from Instagram to here.

A memorable father-daughter outing for Hannah was to watch a live Warriors game. I am thankful that my baby has an interest that connects her with her daddy. Personally, I am not a sports fan nor at all interested in any sports activity but my girls are much more open in exploring the physical arena. They take after their father!
She was so excited since she is a HUGE Warriors fan!

She watches the games with her Daddy on TV and knows all the players.
They went to see Warriors vs Milwaukee Bucks and they won!
Surprisingly, they even saw one of Matthew's high school friends participate on one of the court half-time games! Go Huy!

No comments: