Saturday, July 9, 2016

Bri-Bri

Our one and only graduation this year that we attended was for Brian Michael Yee, son of Michael and Angela Yee,  or "Bri Bri" to those who knew him as a wee little lad.
Brian graduated from Washington High School as the Valedictorian with a 4.6 GPA.
Someone is bigger and someone has less hair..
He also gave the Commencement Address to the class of 400+ students.
I wanted to do something BIG for him so we made four head sticks to show him how proud we are of his achievements!
They made great fans too! It was hot siting in the sun for that long!
Brian also tutored Emily in Honors Geometry/Honors Biology (after her original tutor left to join the Army). We didn't know we hired the smartest student in the Class of 2016! I guess I should have given him a raise from the $10 hour I was paying him!
Hmmm who is the real Brian?
We are extremely proud of Brian and know that he will succeed in whatever He does!
Brian is heading to UCLA in the fall. He got into CAL but decided not to go there. :(
So this is what we can look forward to in three years! Sigh!
GRADUATION CHAOS!

1 comment:

Grace Lee said...

Wow, that's awesome. He looks the same from his baby picture except with more hair.