To me, Hollywood is glamor, glitz, and long dresses. Right? Whenever you see the Oscars on the red carpet, the stars wear long flowy gowns.
So I go hunting for a dress for Emily to wear to her "Hollywood" themed dance at school.
This is what I put together:
![]() |
| The blingy hairband costs as much as the dress. |
![]() |
| Emily is wearing my shoes! Can't believe she wears my size! |
Apparently none of them thought 'glitzy' even though they chose the theme!
![]() |
| Her class of 2015..(minus a few boys).. |
![]() |
| Emily and her long time friend, Jaanvi |
Emily had a good time even though her sister couldn't join in the fun...
Next year Hannah will be in middle school.. and she'll be able to go to the dance! She can't wait! My party girl!







1 comment:
Your Emily looks so pretty and has a great group of friends. Glad she had a fun time. I think the girls needed some more bling for this Hollywood shindig. ;o)
Marj
Post a Comment