Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I Am the Vine

Well she finally let me post this. She didn't think it was a big deal. "It's just an assignment," she says. But I, her mother, wanted to share it.

So here it is:
"An assignment in Emily's Bible class: choose a teaching of Jesus that you find most inspiring/helpful/challenging. Then illustrate it by creating a music video, a still shot slide show or another art form using MacBooks."


NOTE: Matthew and I had no idea she created this video much less knew she was working on a project of this kind. Apparently Hannah said she did work on it at home but I just never noticed! You can tell we are 'very' involved parents! NOT! LOL!

Let her know what you think.

9 comments:

nn said...

i think it's AWESOME. i saw it when matt posted it on facebook... nice work, emily!!

Kay Rahman said...

I think Emily is gifted, brilliant, artistic and destined for great things.

theyews said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Well done, lovely fruit.

Grace Lee said...

Wow, future graphic designer!

Natalie said...

hahahahahhaa I LOVE LOVE her set up!

Ah-yee-pao said...

Great job Emily. You have made my favorite verses come alive. The drawing is beautiful. Thanks

BigO said...

Wow. I'm impressed. Such creativity and talent. It is amazing what kids can do these days. Excellent work.

valerie c. said...

i think i'm almost more impressed that Emily did this at home "under the radar"!

Emily, i hope you don't mind, but i posted your work to my Facebook page--i enjoyed the pure heart from which your creation sprang!
xoxo

CEZ said...

WOW! AWESOME! I am so impressed with Emily’s project. She is awesome! I LOVE IT and will show it to my boys. I think she was creative and so smart to have put it all together. Props to her. Please tell her what a great project I thought it was!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing it with me,
Marj