Emily became a teenager, the big one-three!
 |
| The invite I made |
So for her 13th birthday we wanted to include some of her favorite things.
Go see a movie.. .
 |
| Went to see Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs 2 |
Eating...
 |
| Got take out from one of her favorite places, Ohana Hawaiian BBQ |
Art and Crafts...
 |
| Painting Pumpkins |
Eating Dessert...
 |
| Make your own Ice Cream Sundaes |
And Nail Painting...
 |
| Emily teaching her friends how to put personal decals on their nails |
And of course.. thanking her friends with goodies with at least one 'bird' item
 |
| Goodie Bag filled with a owl manicure set, nail polish and Bath & Body Works antibacterial gel or hand lotion. |
She actually spent the week prior prepping for her party.. gathering important information from all her attendees to what their favorite things were (for her to make their personal decals) to what were their favorite ice cream flavors and colors for their nail polish.
 |
| Back Row (L-R): Yoli, Sarah-Grace, Caryn, Adrianne, Emily, Jaanvi, Alex, Rachel, Shawna; Front Row: Anissa, Jessica |
Half of the girls are currently in her 7th grade class at KHA; the other half attend other schools but used to attend KHA (except Rachel). She still desires to keep in touch with her former classmates (I think we haven't seen Alex in like two years since Emily's 11th birthday party.) which I think is a wonderful attribute to have. (You know the phrase, Friends are friends forever.)
I am very thankful that she has such a wonderful group of sweet young women for friends.
5 comments:
oh my heart--and so it begins, mom! enjoy the teen years--they go by quickly enough! h.b. to Emily!!!
happy belated birthday to emily!!
I enjoy reading this blog!
It seems so much fun at her bday party, doing all kinds of fun stuffs. I like the colorful pumkins designs. The finger nails show off was great too! You made the party very memorable ! I think Ka Yen really appreciate what you have done and your love for her!
OH MY GOODNESS THEY're ALL YOUNG LADIES!! where did the TIme GO?!
It's amazing to me how big your girls are! Wasn't Emily about 4 years old when I moved away? What a blessing that your girls have you as a mom. Miss and love ya.
Sandy
Post a Comment