Friday, June 7, 2013

Tea... Not Once, Not Twice but Thrice!

I enjoyed this place so much that I had to come here... again.

This time I invited my family to celebrate my cousin Cheryl's birthday and her daughter, Mandy's (my god-daughter) graduating from high school and entrance into college!!

We ordered pretty much the same set menu:
It looks pretty on a tiered serving tray then on individual plates this time around.
Got a picture of the scone this time around too.
 But this time we added the pastries to our meal.
I expected more baked pastries like tarts and cakes. These looked and tasted very rich.
It's always nice to get together with family. I am so thankful that we all get along really well and love to eat!
My sister, Calina, cousin Cheryl and sister-in-law Hilda.
And AGAIN....

The Thrice time was with my girls; sister-in-law Matthea,  her daughter Marissa; and our most famous Family Teacher Extraordinaire, Mrs. C.

Mrs. C. taught Emily (1st grade), Hannah (Kinder and 1st) and Marissa (Kinder)
She took us all out as a treat and thank you for all that we, parents, do for her.
The girls showing off their napkin rings!
Finally.. they are old enough for me NOT to be nervous that they will break the china!
While the adults noshed on the adult goodies, each young lady received the child's plate: mini pizza, turkey wrap, peanut butter/jelly sandwich, fruit and chocolate pastry.
Thank you Mrs. C for treating us like Princesses! You are the QUEEN!!

(Ok.. I think I am now officially.. tea-ed out from this place!)

4 comments:

eling said...

Let's go to the one at Santana Row!!

valerie c. said...

...there's always the one in Capitola!!! ;-)

Mom said...

I am glad you enjoy famly time, yes famlies are importance ! I am thankful that Mrs C has been our famly favorite teacher. What a blessing to have teacher and parents get involve in their children's education!

CEZ said...

What a beautiful write up!

And Hannah is definitely your little fashion expert!

Cheryl