See blog post: Are Yew a TWiT?
Patrick was our Best Man in our wedding.
And I, in turn, helped out in his wedding to Christina.
They are faithful readers of this blog and when asked 'What do you want to do when you get here?" Christina replied, 'How about checking out your fields trips like to a Mission (since Nathan will be studying them next year) and see some of Emily's birds?"
What a conscientious reader! Someone actually remembered what I wrote about! I was thrilled!
So we went to visit Mission San Jose which was a few miles away from us.
It's a tiny mission compared to the other ones. You can check out my post here: Mission San Jose
![]() |
| The door ways were way too low or the kids are getting too tall. |
![]() |
| Nathan, Amanda, Emily & Hannah |
![]() |
| That's how high up we were.. at least the kids were. I tried to stay on lower ground. |
Nathan proceeded to venture further to climb onto a higher rock. His father said he would never try it because he was afraid of heights.
But lo and behold, there he was... we saw a little red shirted person standing on top of this very high rocky hill from afar.
![]() |
| No fear has he! BOYS! |
KIDS!
Patrick & Christina, Hope you all had a great time! Thanks so much for visiting!











2 comments:
Love seeing my "old" friends together. I have such wonderful memories of Patrick and Matt, and their friendship. I feel blessed to call them both "friend."
Thx Cezanne for this precious link. Good to see our next generation start to play together!
Auntie Maryann
Post a Comment