Springtime means "Spirit Week" in Middle School!
Emily is pretty much a shy introverted young lady but she does want to show school spirit. I remember when I was in junior high I 'wanted' to participate but was not very creative nor my parents were very supportive... they could not believe that teachers would allow students to go school not looking like a serious student!
Monday - Nerd Day
 |
| The only time she's okay wearing her glasses. And yes,. they are her real prescription ones! |
Tuesday - Crazy Hat and Hair Day
 |
| We added some purple hair extensions for the crazy hair... |
 |
| ... and a 1-1/2 lb nest on her head! |
 |
| Look what a bag of Spanish moss, artificial birds, whopper eggs and a glue gun can make! |
Wednesday - Neon Day
 |
| Target is Neon City |
Thursday - Twin Day
 |
| Twin with Caryn again! |
One funny twin.. was the Siamese 'Twins' Albert & Juan
 |
| Creative 7th graders |
1 comment:
yay for brave Emily! i LOVE the bird hat! that should have won a prize!
Post a Comment