Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Vancouver Eats

Matthew's aunt and uncle took us to eat... of course.. when you are on vacation... you eat! And we tend to do this quite well!


It's a tiny tiny restaurant which, I was told, is always packed!
First stop they wanted to take us to was to squelch our 5 star review of DTF to 3 stars. They took us to their favorite place that, they say, puts DTF to shame! We'll just see...
Their xiao long baos were good,. but I still prefer DTF's.
But I did thoroughly enjoy the drunken chicken.. my girls did too!
Some kind of tofu appetizer
A deep fried meat burrito?
Stir fry rice cakes with bean sprouts (Hannah's favorite) and pickled radish
Some kind of crispy rice which tastes delicious but isn't too good for you..
Next up... White Whales!

3 comments:

MS said...

Looks yummy to me! I always like your pictures of food dishes! Can we have 5-Sook take us there too?

mom said...

Wow, all these food look so yummy! I would like to go there to try too. May be in Nov. this year.

BigO said...

The tofu dish is a shanghai see specialty...my grandma use to make that.