Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My 1-Year Anniversary...

...came... and passed.. and I didn't even blog about it!. :(

So I have been officially blogging for one year and five days with a count of 155 posts. Not bad if you ask me especially when I had to be on hiatus for two months.

To celebrate, I'm doing another contest!  Yep...one very lucky reader will get to win something from me! No... let's make it two lucky winners! All you have to do is to comment on any post that is written  today through the end of summer, August 30. I'll randomly draw two different winners on September 1. (Multiple comments on one post only count as one! Got that... Jeff? )

Since it's summer, I'm working on a few posts. But first, my husband has to sort all the pictures.

Here is a quick preview to look for...



8 comments:

Amos said...

Can't wait to hear about Hawaii!

BigO said...

Hawaii! My wife really wants to go. We are planning on going next year.

Mom said...

The 2 girls are so cute with the flower on hair.
Is that turtle on the beach real?

Mom

MS said...

Aw...I love the pics especially the ones of the hawaiian girls with the flowers in their hair!
also love the sea turtles-did you get to touch them? and can't wait to hear what fun things you bought at Costco-i have heard it's a great place to shop at there!

LY & LW said...

hi sook mai kou fu and sook mai kou mo! funny! :)

dokiquilts said...

hey cezanne--congrats on a year! i tried blogging for a few months but didn't have the dedication :-) it was supposed to be about my quilting but i decided that i'd rather spend time actually sewing than blogging about it! btw, we're going to safari west next week--partly due to your blogging about it :-)
dorothy

theyews said...

Wow, one year already, congrats. It really does take dedication to write on a blog, esp with the amount that you do.
Looking forward to hearing about your summer!

Patrick

CEZ said...

BigO... you, W and the kids would love it! Are you bringing your parents too? Pastor G would enjoy the relaxed atmosphere! If you need a list of 'must-sees and eats' contact my hubby!

Mom & MS... Yes, the turtle was real!! We couldn't touch it though since it was illegal. They are a 'protected' animal on the island. Didn't buy anything from Costco.. everything comes in bulk remember? We have a limit on our luggage!

Dokiqulits... I'd love to know how to sew.. but since I can't i'll write instead. Enjoy the safari!! The kids are going to love it! Make sure to sit on top of the jeep!


Yew Brothers.. thanks for reading!!